Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunday 13th June, Nashville Tennessee

Hi it’s Lauren. Today was an awesome day it’s on my top 3 list since we’ve been in the US,…… guess………..a TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT!!!!!! As soon as I heard she was doing a concert and signing autographs I had to go see her. The line was crazy long so we decided not to wait 3 and half hours for an autograph but waited to hear her sing. Taylor Swift sang some of her album Fearless. Lalalalaaaaaalaaaa fearless lalaaaalalaaaa Taylor swift singing live. We had perfect seats and did you know she was signing autographs and giving hugs for 13 hours oh yea it’s all free. She sang 4 songs from her album fearless! How awesome got some pics and videos too. We got some t shirts with Taylor swift on them. So who could say they saw Taylor Swift live, me me me me me I did I did !!!!!
It’s a great day in the Milliken family, the girls prefer Taylor Swift now, so out the door with Miley Cyrus yippee, welcome relief for my ears.




The whole town is a buzz of country and western fans, the main street Broadway is shut down and live concerts are showing at 3 venues not to mention every Bar having its own bands as well. We ended up down by the River and heard two Bands do their thing. Some Country Rock as opposed Country Country is actually pretty good, well at least live… I’m not sure that I would rush out and buy the CD. We all struggled again with the heat, We found water sprayers on every street corner and free-bee Ice block handouts all went down veeeeery well. Thomas has a temperature reader on his radio and it was 41 degrees C in the RV when we got back. Finally back to the Yogi Bear campground for a swim about 8pm





No comments:

Post a Comment