Monday, June 14, 2010

Thursday 10th Pigeon Forge

HOWDY YOE-AWL, this is a real true southern region of the Good ole USA. The English is spoken about as strangely as you will hear in the USA and I’m sure most of the people here have never been out of the town limits, let alone the State line or scarier still the country. All this amounts to good ole American apple pie fun and the Dixie Stampede (Dolly owns this show yoo) is for sure that, they didn’t play the national anthem as many times as Indy but I saw more American flags waved than anywhere else. The show is a real family friendly affair with the two sides of the arena split into a competition of North versus South ah-la Civil war. A cowboy horse riding show with plenty of colour and humor aimed primarily at the kids all makes up for an entertaining afternoon. I (Bernise) thought the show and food was absolutely crap, one time is surely going to be enough. But the kids loved it so that kept me happy.
Hi its Olivia, I went to the Dixie stampede. At first there was a song before we went in. We had a slushee and the cup is a boot. We had dinner in the real show. And we had another drink this time in a jar. I liked the chicken dancing and the egg fell out its butt. The pig’s race was quite clever because the North and South pig ran to win an Oreo Cookie. The man asked me to go down but I had the wrong shoes on, otherwise it could have been me chasing the chickens in the race. We were on the North side and booed the South.
Hello and howdy it’sThomas again. We went to the Dixie Stampede it was a live shoe with animals doing many stunts. First we got a drink in a boot and then in a jar. Ready set go, the piggy’s are off racing the pig in the south team won both times I really really enjoyed the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment