Sunday, May 9, 2010

Friday 7th May 2010, Hershey Pennsylvania

May the 7th, My BIRTHDAY. (Lauren’s 12th) We were going to go to the Civil War fields in Gettysburg, but Mum and Dad secretly booked Hershey’s Theme Park and chocolate Museum. My presents were a happy birthday helium balloon, Boggle, and a Hershey choc. t-shirt and a great day at Hershey park. We left on the bus and arrived, will of course we arrived. There were more rollercoaster’s than at Disney World. Here are some rides from best to ok 1. Rollercoaster, I went on four times 2. Small rollercoaster 3.racing cars. Olivia and dad went on a water ride in half of their clothes and they got soaked, it was so funny, cold and a waste of 30 mins. When I went on the merry go round I felt sick. For lunch we had waffles and a smoothie yum. We played 2 games and I won 2 toys but I gave one to Olivia. Thomas’s favorite ride was the racing cars, Olivia’s was definitely the one where she got soaked, Mum said her lunch was her favorite ride, dads was the fastest meanest rollercoaster and mine was the rollercoaster it was sooooo fun! You gotta see the video of me and dad on the rollercoaster! After the fun we had some more fun making chocolate will kinda. What we did was 1. Put chocolate kisses into a container 2.put lid on 3. Shake it high and low 4. Put on a moving belt and out it pops all wrapped up. 5. Eat! After that we hopped back on the bus and went home. Dad cooked dinner and burnt the pizza base, but mum cut the base off and the pizza tasted good. And I had a yummy cup-cake birthday cake, it was sooooo yummy. I had a fantastic fabulous marvelous wonderful tremendous day. Oh thank you to all the people in NZ that wished me happy birthday although they were all a day early over here. It nice hearing from you all. By the fabulous 12 year old Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment