Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tuesday 11th May 2010, New York

I woke up early and was really excited because it’s my 10th birthday. For my birthday I got a Sponge Bob Lego set and a car card game I like them very much, I love them. After that we went into New York City on the underground from Grove Street to 33rd street. We walked to the Empire state building when we got there we had to go through security so had to take of our belts jumper or jacket luckily we did not have to take off our pants?? We put owe clothes on again and went up to the 102nd floor, way to the top. It is the 3rd tallest building in America today and the 15th tallest in the world. The building was built in 1938 and was the tallest building for 40 years. How many kids go up the empire state building on their 10th Birthday?? It is the most famous building in America. It was a beautiful view and the cars looked like ants and you could hardly see the people. After we did that we had lunch and I picked going to a sushi place. I had tuna sushi because it is my favorite. We went to a Toys R Us Store because mum though it was amazing there was a huge dinosaur it look real. I wanted to go to the M&M store it had 3 floors. We went back to the motor home and I had a sponge bob cake it looked nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment