Saturday, May 1, 2010

Monday 26th April 2010, Blizzard Park, Epcot











OLIVIA here. Today we went to a Blizzard Beach water park. Mum and Thomas was not there, they went to Epcot. My favorite ride was the fast one called the Slush Gusher. There were lots of races as well. There was a game were you walk across ice cubes to get across to the end. We had a yummy lunch and an ice block. There was also a pool with waves called Melt away Bay. I went on all of the rides except Summit Plummet the scary onebut my dad did it. I had lots and lots of fun.
By Olivia Jean Milliken…..


Hi its Thomas here. Mum and I went to Epcot today, it was so much fun. Epcot showcase’s many countries, they look like the real thing??? We went to Japan for Sushi? They had lots of attractions on future world, universe, energy and plenty of other stuff. We played a piggy bank game on how to save money; I liked it so much I played it to times.
I saw a real sting ray and sharks right beside me, I was so close I felt like I was in with them.
We did so much we spent six hour there. At the end of the day we flew home with mickey?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment