Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friday April 23rd 2010. Gainesville, Florida - Disney World


Yippee we made it. You could not imagine how large and complex this Disney World is. It is amazing the share size of it blew us all away.
(From Olivia About the camp ground) I saw thousands of squirrels’ there. I loved the ice creams they were shaped like Mickey Mouse and were yummy. Dad had bought us scooters so we spent lots of time on them.
(Thomas’s thoughts)The camp ground was great. Dad rented a golf cart so we could go everywhere because the park was huge and dad kept on getting lost. And would you believe it he still got lost even with a map and a cart. I really liked the water playground there was a swing bucket I loved tipping it on me.
(We can’t forget Lauren) I loved the camp ground because it has a pool. Its huge a great place to scooter and will it’s not like any camp ground. Every day we went down to the pool for a swim and there is a water slide. There were heaps of squirrels there and I nearly patted one but boom a big noise to scare off the birds (such a waste of 20 mins). There is always something to do. I enjoyed staying there it was a great experience. Bye, the fabulous Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment